The Path to Madness
The temple is somewhere in this forest. Rumors have it the entrance has been warded by several powerful wizards.
|The Path to Madness|
|Takes place in:||The Path to Madness|
|Bestowed by:||Gatekeeper Chulkash|
|NPC contact:||Gatekeeper Chulkash|
|Quest acquired in:||House Jorasco|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
- This quest is the entrance to the Xorian Cipher quest. Despite being a very short entrance quest, it has a favor reward and an adventure compendium entry.
- Use the altar to enter the temple
- Slay the 2 drow scorpions to drop the barrier
- (Optional) Slay the sirens of insanity — Bonus (10%): Heroic
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Contains the entrance to the quest The Xorian Cipher.
Tips and Misc
You will enter this quest and run through the jungle. Have everyone run all the way, just follow the path, to the altar and fight all the skeletons and casters in one spot. The enemy casters and skeletons will be a little slow so be patient and they will all eventually show up.
The cultists use the poison spell very frequently; so have restoration and poison potions or spells.
Attacking the drow scorpion bosses will spawn more cultists. The bosses can dispel and heal.
There is one shrine just next to the altar, and one chest to be looted.
To finish the quest, click the altar. You can then proceed to The Xorian Cipher or cancel and click Finish to return to house Jorasco.
Unlike most quests, you do not need to "return" this quest to anyone to conclude it and there is no NPC reward.
- Devious bonus: 2 or fewer monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 23 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 28 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: 1
- 1 at the end
- Collectables: 1
- Adventurer's Pack by the sirens
- NPC rewards: None