Offensive Combat Stance: While using Precision mode, you gain +5% to hit and reduce the target's fortification against your attacks by 25%.
Cannot be used while raged.
This stance applies to all combat styles and weapon types, including melee, ranged, and thrown weapons.
- Alchemists may select this feat as one of their alchemist bonus feats.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
- Monks may select this feat as one of their martial arts feats.
- The feat cannot increase your chance to hit above 95%; you still always miss on a 1.
- Since Update 14, using Precision no longer halves your damage.
- This stance is exclusive with Combat Expertise and Power Attack, you can only have one of the three active at one time.