Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Since Update 55, characters can further progress their characters beyond level 30. These are the legendary levels. In many ways, these are a continuation of epic levels; many abilities that progress with epic level continue progressing with legendary.
When you hit level 30, your character starts accruing legendary XP. When you accumulate enough experience, take your legendary levels by talking to a Fatespinner.
- Quest XP
- Only base level 30 and higher quests and/or slayer areas grant legendary XP.
- Lower-level quests, even if the difficulty-modified effective level exceeds 29, do not grant legendary XP. Also, they grant 0 Reaper experience.
- Non-quest XP
- Generally speaking, non-quest sources of XP that don't specifically say they work only for a specific kind of XP, such as the XP stones you get from Sagas or Daily Dice, also grant Legendary XP provided you're level 30 or higher. DDO Forums
Epic Tome of Learning does not apply to legendary XP.
- +0 BAB per level
- Legendary Power every level
- Legendary Knowledge every second level, starting with level 32
- +4 destiny points per level
|31||+10||-||Epic Destiny feat||-||1,600,000|
|32||+10||-||-||Ability increase, ED core 4||3,600,000|