Jump to navigation Jump to search
Level cap refers to the maximum level a character can reach within a game. In DDO, that limit is currently level 30.
- At launch (February 2006) it was 10.
- With Module 3: Demon Sands (October 2006) it was increased to 12.
- With Module 4: Reaver's Bane (April 2007) it was increased to 14.
- With Module 6: The Thirteenth Eclipse (January 2008) it was increased to 16.
- With Eberron Unlimited (September 2009) it was increased to 20.
- With Menace of the Underdark (June 2012) it was increased to epic level 25.
- With Shadowfell Conspiracy (August 2013) it was increased to 28.
- With The Codex War (December 2015) it was increased to 30.
- With the announced Isle of Dread expansion (summer 2022), it will increase to 32. Later it should increase slowly over several updates until 40.