Dark Scarab Powder
- Type: This is a manufactured material used in crafting.
- Base Value: Not sellable
- Weight: 0.01 lbs
- Bind: UnboundUnbound: This item is Unbound, and may take permanent damage.
- Created from: Combining Shadow Guard Scarab, Shadow King Scarab, Shadow Knight Scarab, Shadow Lord Scarab, and Shadow Scarab in a Stone of Change
- Used in: Give to Squire Rale in The Necropolis to obtain one of these items:
- Morleth's Docent (ML4): +3 Enhancement bonus, Wizardry IIWizardry II: This item grants the wearer +50 maximum spell points. Sorcerers and Favored Souls gain up to double spell points from items., Lesser Arcane SigilThe lesser arcane sigil inscribed on this Docent lowers a Warforged's arcane spell failure chance by -5%
- Righteous Bracers (ML7): Undead GuardUndead Guard: This armor burns those Undead that attack the wearer, causing 3d8 Good damage on a successful melee attack., Improved False LifeImproved False Life: This item grants the wearer +20 maximum health.
- Signet of the Silver Flame (ML7 ring): Undead GuardUndead Guard: This armor burns those Undead that attack the wearer, causing 3d8 Good damage on a successful melee attack., Intelligence +4 Intelligence +4: This item focuses the power of the wearer's mind, granting a +4 enhancement bonus to Intelligence., Charisma +4 Charisma +4: This item makes the wearer have more flair, granting a +4 enhancement bonus to Charisma.
The powder is the result of combining the 5 scarabs found in the The Shadow Crypt in the Stone of Change. Bring this powder to Squire Rale in The Necropolis for your reward.