There are two Crafting Halls in the public areas, one located in the extreme southwest of House Kundarak Enclave, and the other in the upper (eastern) area of House Cannith. Both are (nearly) identical areas where you can perform Cannith Crafting. They also have a vendor who sells basic crafting material (but not essences, collectables or other ingredients), trades old-style essences for current essences, and trade certain Ability tomes for Purified Eberron Dragonshard Fragments.
They only differ in the names of the NPC's, and that only the House Kundarak greeter offers a crafting tutorial.
Points of Interest
- Cannith Crafting altars (2 complete sets, one set in each wing)
- Two Crafting vendors that sell deconstruction materials (one in each wing)
- An Auctioneer (first on the right in one wing)
- A Banker (first on the right in the other wing)
There is also an NPC who greets you and gives basic information on Cannith Crafting:
- Willman d'Cannith, who greets you at the entrance to the House Cannith Crafting Hall
- Maker, who greets you at the entrance to the House Kundarak Crafting Hall, and also offers a simple crafting tutorial to get you oriented on the basics, with a reward at the end.
Crafting Halls in Guild Airships
It is possible for a Guild Airship to purchase and install a Cannith Crafting station amenity, but that only offers the crafting altars and vendor only, and not the bank or auctioneer (or tutorial). Only Guild members, or those in their Party who they invite to the ship, have access to these facilities.