This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia
. Please help improve this article
by adding links that are relevant to the context
within the existing text. (February 2016)
Effect: While this item is equipped and an enemy hits you, there is a chance that this item will produce a stack of 20 arrows of a random type. Where exactly the arrows come from remains a mystery.
- List of possible types of arrows (never bolts) which will be produced when you are hit:
- +1 Xoriat Lawbane Arrows - Lawful Outsider BaneLawful Outsider Bane: A bane weapon excels at attacking one type or subtype of creature. Against Lawful Outsiders, this weapon's effective enhancement bonus is +2 better than its normal enhancement bonus. It deals an extra 2 to 12 points of damage against the foe., ML:2
- +3 Xoriat Arrows - ML:4
- +3 Xoriat Cold IronCold Iron: This iron mined deep underground, known for its effectiveness against fey creatures, is forged at a lower temperature to preserve its delicate properties. When combined with Good damage types, Cold Iron weapons are able to overcome the damage reduction of most Demons like Fire Reavers or Flesh Renders. See Monster DR and weaknesses for specifics. Arrows - ML:4
- +3 Xoriat AdamantineAdamantine: Adamantine weapons may bypass the damage reduction of certain items and creatures. Arrows - ML:4
- +3 Xoriat SilverSilver: A complex process involving metallurgy and alchemy can bond silver to a weapon made of steel so that it bypasses the damage reduction of creatures such as devils and vampires.
Silver weapons have 2 points lower hardness then equivalent steel weapons, and as such aren't quite as durable. Arrows - ML:4
- +3 Xoriat Corrosive Arrows - AcidAcid: This weapon is sheathed in corrosive acid. An acid weapon deals an extra 1 to 6 points of acid damage on a successful hit., ML:6
- +3 Xoriat FlamingFlaming: This weapon is sheathed in fire. A flaming weapon deals an extra 1 to 6 points of fire damage on a successful hit. Arrows - ML:6
- +3 Xoriat FrostFrost: This weapon is sheathed in icy cold. A frost weapon deals an extra 1 to 6 points of cold damage on a successful hit. Arrows - ML:6
- +3 Xoriat ShockShock: This weapon is sheathed in crackling electricity. A shock weapon deals an extra 1 to 6 points of electricity damage on a successful hit. Arrows - ML:6
- +3 Xoriat AnarchicAnarchic: An anarchic weapon is chaotically aligned and infused with the power of chaos. It makes the weapon chaos-aligned and thus bypasses the corresponding damage reduction. It deals an extra 2 to 12 damage against all of lawful alignment. Arrows - ML:8
Found on: (1) Arrow Spitting items:
- The proc rate on this item is extremely high. Far too high for most players in fact - and often will generate beyond the maximum amount of arrows the quiver itself can hold, and thus result in your inventory overflowing with arrows if you get hit often.
- The arrows generated by this effect may not be sold to vendors. You may put them on the auction house.