From DDO wiki
|Requires access to : Disciples of Rage|
|Epic level:|| 31|
|Takes place in:||Jorasco Hospital|
|Bestowed by:||D'naria L'roshal|
|NPC contact:||D'naria L'roshal|
|Quest acquired in:||House Jorasco|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Find ‘Vulkoor’s Gift’
- Gain Favor of the three Elders
- Collect Luminous Mushrooms (5)
- Return the Mushrooms to Elder T’raalen
- Pass the Hunter’s Trials
- Hunter’s Trial: Intelligence
- Hunter’s Trial: Cunning
- Return to Elder L’roshal
- Pass the Warrior’s Trial
- Warrior’s Trial: Defeat the Umber Hulks
- Return to Elder K’nath
- Find the temple Gate Lever
- Enter the Drow Temple
- Defeat the Cult of Rage Invaders
- (Optional) Kill Captain Ranimar Heroic: +5% Bonus. Epic: +5% Bonus.
- (Optional) Find the Ornate Mithral Lock Heroic: +5% Bonus. Epic: +5% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat Mrr’Dred the Drow-Slayer Heroic: +5% Bonus. Epic: +5% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat the Sulatar Raiding Party Heroic: +4% Bonus. Epic: +4% Bonus.
Tips and Misc
- Entrance Cave
- Go right at the Guard, down the tunnel.
- Swim under and search at the end of the tunnel.
- Kill Captain Ranimar to get the Ornate Mithril Key, accessing the first optional
- Bug: No physical key is dropped by the captain, presumably preventing the spawning of the "Ornate Mithril Lock" we're suppose to find.
- Elder T’raalen. Search for the Luminous Mushrooms
- Kill Harpies, search for Luminous Mushrooms in the jungle
- You will come across a named Black Panther: Mrr’Dred the Drow-Slayer. Kill for 4% bonus XP.
- Fungus patches and Mushroom collectables in random places
- There are multiple Bear Traps.
- Elder L'roshal. Complete the Hunter's Trial.
- Speak to Elder L’roshal - He gives a trial of Intelligence and a trial of Cunning. You must finish the Intelligence trial before you can attempt the Cunning trial.
- Solve 2 'Simon-Says' style puzzles.
- Solve a 5X4 Shroud-style button puzzle.
- If it can't be solved, you can flip a lever at the back of the room, which disables a random button into the on position.
- This also summons either an air elemental or trial adversary (invisible stalker) that you have to kill in order to use the lever again. Two summons experienced on HE
- The lever did not stop being able to be used, as long as I killed the summoned monsters.
- Enter the now accessible area for the Cunning Trial.
- Kill the trash mobs (twig, vine, and needle blights) and the named Massive Shambling Mound.
- Speak to L'roshal to gain his favor.
- Elder K'nath. Complete Warrior’s Challenge.
- Kill 5 Umber Hulks in various places in the cave.
- If you can unlock the button in the first offshoot to the right as you come in, go down and take care of the trap box. Then take the reverse gravity up and loot a locked chest.
- Sultar raiding party behind a firewall. Swim underwater to the lever to turn off the wall. Kill raiding party and Priestess. Loot Chest
- Find Lever for Temple, Rest and Resurrection shrine there if needed.
- Take the Village Guard for a teleport to the entrance to the cave.
- Speak to K'nath to gain his favor.
- Enter the Temple
- Kill Xig Zit Zarlag and trash mobs (Hateful Stares and Disciple Siphons).
- Collect the ‘Vulkoor’s Gift’.
- Aggression bonus: 110?? or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 117 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 6 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 7 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 14 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 18 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 22 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Three
- One locked in Umber Hulk cave after unlocking button and taking reverse gravity up
- One for defeating the Sultar raiding party
- One in temple at the end of the quest
- Collectables: at least 7
- at least 3 Fungus in the jungle
- At least 0 Fungus / 2 Mushrooms in the Umber Hulk cave
- 1 Fungus in Massive Shambling Mound area
- 1 Adventurer's Pack on the edge of the Village near the jungle entrance.
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
|Drow Sage's Cowl||Helmet||
||14||Toxic Treatment, End chest|
|Mask of the Vulkoorim||Helmet||
||14||Toxic Treatment, End chest|
|Legendary Tail of the Scorpion||Falchion||
||29||Toxic Treatment, End chest|