Game mechanicsNewbie guideIn developmentDDO StoreIRC Chat/Discord


ChallengesClassesCollectablesCraftingEnhancementsEpic DestiniesFavor

FeatsGlossaryItemsMapsMonstersPlacesQuestsRacesSkillsSpells


Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!

Armor-Piercing

From DDO wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Armor-Piercing - 10%

Effect: While this item is equipped, enemies you attack will be treated as having less Fortification than they actually possess.

Found on: (8) Armor-Piercing - 10% items:

Notes:

  • These stack with bonuses granted by any relevant feats such as Opportunist.
  • These effects will apply to both equipped weapons when dual wieldingDDO Forums.
  • Testing shows that multiple Armor-Piercing effects of different value stack (e.g., 10% from Black Dragonscale Armor and 15% from upgraded Treason will grant a total of 25% fortification reduction).[UnverifiedThis statement or article has not been verified in-game. Please verify it!]
    • Combat log says that multiple Armor-Piercing effects don't stack (2014)DDO Forums.

Armor-Piercing - 15%

Effect: While this item is equipped, enemies you attack will be treated as having less Fortification than they actually possess.

Found on: (7) Armor-Piercing - 15% items:

Armor-Piercing - 20%

Effect: While this item is equipped, enemies you attack will be treated as having less Fortification than they actually possess.

Found on: (6) Armor-Piercing - 20% items:

Armor-Piercing - 35%

Effect: While this item is equipped, enemies you attack will be treated as having less Fortification than they actually possess.

Found on: (1) Armor-Piercing - 35% items: