The Giants' Lair
The giants of old were unparalleled architects and wizards. This genius is no longer evident in the brutish thugs of modern times.
|Requires access to : Ruins of Threnal|
|The Giants' Lair|
|Takes place in:||The Giants' Lair|
|Quest acquired in:||Ruins of Threnal|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defeat all the giants (12 total)
Tips and Misc
- This is a walk-up quest. There is no contact/reward NPC neither.
- This adventure appears in neither your Quest Journal nor your Adventure Compendium.
- This adventure is easier than most of this level.
- Given the quest objectives, the Conquest bonus is guaranteed.
- Be careful recalling out - the three nearby hill giants will be right there.
- Aggression bonus: 6 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 8 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 10 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: One, in the southeastern part of the cave.
- NPC rewards: None
|Fire Giant Champion (view)||Giant||Giant|
|Fire Giant (view)||Giant||Giant|
|Hill Giant Hunter (view)||Giant||Giant|
|Hill Giant (view)||Giant||Giant|