The Giants' Lair
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The giants of old were unparalleled architects and wizards. This genius is no longer evident in the brutish thugs of modern times.
|Requires access to : Ruins of Threnal|
|The Giants' Lair|
|Takes place in:||The Giants' Lair|
|Quest acquired in:||Ruins of Threnal|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Defeat all the giants (12 total)
Tips and Misc
- This is a walk-up quest. There is no contact/reward NPC neither.
- This adventure appears in neither your Quest Journal nor your Adventure Compendium.
- This adventure is easier than most of this level.
- Given the quest objectives, the Conquest bonus is guaranteed.
- Be careful recalling out - the three nearby hill giants will be right there.
- Aggression bonus: 6 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 8 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 10 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Chests: One, in the southeastern part of the cave.
- NPC rewards: None
|Name ( picture • New Monster )||CR||Type||Race|
|Fire Giant Champion ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Fire Giant ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Hill Giant Hunter ( view • )||Giant||Giant|
|Hill Giant ( view • )||Giant||Giant|