Steal the Healing Elixir
|This page is about a quest that no longer exists in-game. It has been replaced by Redemption.|
|If you can verify that the quest still exists, please and remove this template.|
You were warned by Lord Goodblade to be wary of traps as you seek the alchemist's healing elixir.
|Steal the Healing Elixir|
|Takes place in:||Alchemist's Laboratory|
|Bestowed by:||Lord Gerald Goodblade|
|NPC contact:||Lord Gerald Goodblade|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
Goodblade has asked you to retrieve an elixir from a mage.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Acquire the Cask of Healing Elixir
- Solve the Warforged's riddle
- (Optional) Close the valves to stop the poisonous steam (total 2)
|Location/Description||Box Location||Quest Difficulty||Modified Roll:Result||Suspected DC range|
|First Blade Trap||Below a pile of skulls on the north wall||Normal||19:Fail; 20:Success||20|
|Second Blade Trap||On east wall, next to stairs||Normal||15:CritFail; 16:Fail||20|
Tips and Misc
- There is 1 shrine. In your main path, next to a valve you have to turn to open a gate.
- XP form optionals: Find the valves to stop the poisonous steam
- XP from breakables: 22 breakables total
- XP from kills: 9 monsters total (To achieve this, you can intentionally choose wrong levers for the warforged's riddle to spawn scorpions.)
- XP from traps: 2 traps total
- XP from secret doors: 2 secret doors total
- Chests: None
- Collectables: Mushroom, Rubble, Alchemy Table (2x), Bookshelf
- NPC rewards: Random item (up to +1 weapons, +3 skill/+1 stat items)