- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Usage: Passive/Active
- Prerequisite: Mobility, base attack bonus of 4 or higher, Dodge, Dexterity 13+
Passive: Character suffers no penalty to their attack roll when meleeing and moving. You will also gain a 2% dodge bonus.
Active: Charge attack causes you to leap forward, striking a target and all those around them. Requires that you are holding a melee weapon. (U45)
- This also hits every enemy on the path to the target, so be sure to target enemies in the back.
- This can be used without a target selected, behaving like Abundant Step. ( )
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
- Monks may select this feat as one of their martial arts feats.