Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Point Blank Shot
Point Blank Shot
- Usage: Passive
You gain a +1 bonus to hit with ranged attacks within 15 meters, and your ranged weapons deal +1[W]. (A weapon that deals 1d6 damage per hit will deal 2d6 damage per hit instead, while a weapon that deals 2d8 damage per hit will deal 4d8 damage instead. This affects the base dice associated with a weapon any time they are rolled, including critical hits.) While wielding Longbows and Shortbows, you gain +1 Critical Threat Range.
- The notation '[W]' stands for your base weapon damage. So 2[1d6] if base is 1d6 or 2[2d4] if it is base 2d4. This essentially means your ranged weaponry will deal double base damage within 45 feet. See weapon dice multiplier.
- The epic feat Combat Archery gives an additional +1[W].
- The /loc chat command shows your current location in meters.
- Alchemists may select this feat as one of their alchemist bonus feats.
- Artificers may select this feat as one of their artificer bonus feats.
- Fighters may select this feat as one of their fighter bonus feats.
Root > DDO game mechanics
Root > DDO library > Classes > Alchemist
Root > DDO library > Classes > Artificer
Root > DDO library > Classes > Fighter > Fighter bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats > Alchemist bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by source > Class feats > Artificer bonus feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Feats by usage > Passive feats
Root > DDO library > Feats > Purchased feats