Gender: Male or Female
Affiliation(s): Tethyamar Mining Outpost
Description: Dwarven miners working for the Tethyamar Mining Outpost.
Tethyamar Mining Outpost
- Miner: Careful in the mines. We've cleared out the outer pasages[sic], but there could still be some monsters down there.
- Miner: Soon we'll be the wealthiest Dwarves in all the Realms - and it's all due to Stoutheart!
- Miner: Hey, stranger! If you have some time, I could use some help clearing out this rubble!
- Miner: You think this Outpost is a mess now? You should have seen it when we first got here!
- Miner: Sure there's a few crumbling walls, a few rats running around. But we're just getting started!
- Miner: There's no telling what we can do once we get the Jewels of Ardor!
- Miner: Keep of[sic] the way, stranger! No offense, but there's still lots of work to be done.
- Miner: When we get it cleaned up, Tethyamar will be as beautiful as it was back in its prime.
- Miner: Looking to get rich, adventurer? Stoutheart will put you to work.
- Miner: If there's anything we Dwarves are good at, it's mining. The Jewels of Ardor will soon be ours!
- Miner: That's the thing about Umber Hulks. No sign they're there. Then - bang! Up they come from the ground.
- Miner: Ugh, my back aches from working in the mines all day. But the Jewels of Ardor will make up for it!
- Miner: Rielle was supposed to be back hours ago ... strange.
- Miner: When we've finished our repairs, Sschindylryn will look like a dungheap compared to Tethyamar.
- Miner: Feel like getting your hands dirty? The Foreman could use some help in the mines.
- Miner: Stoutheart? He's usually up on the balcony.
- Miner: My wife was a fool for staying in the Graypeaks. Missing out on all this treasure!
- Miner: Don't just stand there, stranger! We need all the extra hands we can find.
- Miner: Don't worry, stranger. If they Drow show up, we'll send 'em scurrying back home!
- Miner: Stoutheart wants those crates moved by the next shift. So let's get to it!
Stoutheart admirers standing below his balcony:
- Miner: I'll gladly jump if Stoutheart gives the order!
- Miner: I don't know what we'd do without Stoutheart!
- Miner: Stoutheart is brilliant! He led us straight to the Jewels of Ardor.
- Miner: If we were all as brave and strong as Stoutheart, every single one of the mines would be open again!
- Miner: Without Stoutheart, this mine would never have re-opened.
- Miner: Stoutheart gives speeches from the balcony. Very inspiring. He waved at me once!