Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Habitat: Spies in the House
Description: Enjoys playing paradoxes with his friend.
- Gargoyle A: I always lie.
- Gargoyle B: Funny you should say that...
- Gargoyle A: ... why do you hate me?
- Gargoyle B: ... because you see, that statement can't possibly be a lie. It's logically impossible to be either. Oh, and because you're ugly.
- Gargoyle A: Alright, I didn't lie once. Are you happy now?
- Gargoyle B: Once? I get you to say the truth ALL the time!
- Gargoyle A: That's an ugly lie! How dare you?!
- Gargoyle B: Hah! You did it again! This never gets old.
- Gargoyle A: Why you little... AARRRGHHH! I WILL KILL YOU!
- Gargoyle B: Bring it, stone-face!