Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Armor Class Penalties
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Some effects decrease Armor Class. Both players and monsters use these abilities.
- Feat: Sunder: -4 (decreases AC for 12 seconds; usually only used on monsters)
- Feat: Improved Sunder: -5 (decreases AC for 24 seconds; usually only used on monsters)
- Ability: Rage: -2 (decreases AC for duration of spell but increases Strength, Constitution and Will save; usually cast as a mass-buff on allies by Arcane casters)
- Property: Destruction: -4 (decreases AC for 60 seconds; usually only used on monsters)
- Property: Improved Destruction: -8 (decreases AC for 60 seconds; usually only used on monsters)
AC bonuses include armor bonus, shield bonus, deflection bonus, dodge bonus, dexterity bonus, and natural armor bonus.