This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Name: Mistress Ahura
Bestows Quest(s): Walk the Butcher's Path
Affiliation(s): The Free Agents
When you talk to her, she will reply:
- Mistress Ahura: Seeking your fortune in Stormreach?
- Mistress Ahura: You remind me of a young <class> who tried to walk the Butcher's Path, not long ago....
- You: The Butcher's Path? What place is that?
- Mistress Ahura: The Butcher's Path is a stretch of kobold-infested sewer here in the Harbor. The sewer entrance is just down the stairs.
- Mistress Ahura: The last bravo to go down there never returned from his folly. And neither would you, if I judge aright!
- You: Is that so? I'll walk this Butcher's Path and return to brag about it! (Bestow quest)
- You: Sounds like only the foolish would seek to this place. Farewell. (Walk away)
Talking to her after acquiring the quest, but before completion, will make she say:
- Mistress Ahura: The Butcher's Path entrance is just down the stairs, here in the Harbor.
- Mistress Ahura: But you don't really want to go in, eh?
- Mistress Ahura: Don't listen when they call you a weakling! It ain't cowardice to run from a group of little kobolds!
On completion of quest, she will congratulate you with the following:
- Mistress Ahura: You made it through the Butcher's Path alive?
- Mistress Ahura: What courage! What nobility! You're stronger than anyone who came before! I can't wait to write about you in my journal!
After completing the quest and take the reward, if you talk to her again, she will reply:
- Mistress Ahura: Slain any dragons today? No?
- Mistress Ahura: I suppose ancient wyrms don't crawl around beneath the Harbor. But wouldn't it be exciting if they did? The blood! The slaughter! The heroism!