Grandmaster of Forms
From DDO wiki
Grandmaster of Forms
You continue on the path to enlightenment, further improving your elemental stances and learning new elemental strikes. These stance improvements replace those granted by Master of Forms.
Grants the following:
- Grandmaster of Flame: Sun Stance now grants +4 Strength and the critical multiplier of all weapons you use is increased by 1 on rolls of a natural 19 or 20, at a cost of -2 Wisdom. While in Sun Stance you gain 'Hit Effect: Gain 1 ki.' and 'Critical Effect: Gain 5 ki.'
- Grandmaster of Rain: Ocean Stance now grants +4 Wisdom, +12 Dodge (minor bug: Text reads a 12% dodge bonus to Armor Class), a +8 bonus to dodge cap, +5 to all Saving Throws, and your passive ki generation when centered is increased by 1, at a cost of -2 Strength.
- Grandmaster of Rock: Mountain Stance now grants +4 Constitution, a 20% boost to AC, 15 physical resistance, a +70% Insight bonus to melee threat generation, at the cost of -2 Dexterity and -10% movement speed. While in Mountain Stance, you gain 'Get Hit Effect: Gain 1 ki.'
- Grandmaster of Wind: Wind Stance now grants +4 Dexterity, a 15% Enhancement bonus to melee and thrown attack speed, and grants a 12% chance to doublestrike with melee weapons, at the cost of -2 Constitution.
- Grandmaster Fires of Purity: You strike an opponent, backed with the power of flame. Your attack will deal 2 to 40 additional fire damage. D&D Dice: Your attack will deal 2d20 extra fire damage.
- Grandmaster Flowing Water Strike: You strike an opponent, backed with the power of the sea. Your attack will deal 2 to 40 additional cold damage. D&D Dice: Your attack will deal 2d20 extra cold damage.
- Grandmaster Strike of the Enduring: You strike an opponent, backed with the strength of the earth. Your attack will deal 16 additional damage, and 2 to 20 acid damage on critical hits. D&D Dice: Your attack will deal 16 extra damage and 2d10 extra acid damage on critical hits.
- Grandmaster Storm Strike: You strike an opponent, backed with the power of lightning. Your attack will deal 2 to 40 additional electricity damage. D&D Dice: Your attack will deal 2d20 extra electricity damage.
- Comparison of Monk Forms