Combat Training Room
From DDO wiki
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|This page is about a quest that no longer exists in-game.|
|If you can verify that the quest still exists, please and remove this template.|
|Takes place in:||Combat Training Area*|
|Bestowed by:||Wrint Quickblade|
|NPC contact:||Wrint Quickblade|
|Quest acquired in:||Smuggler's Rest|
|Base favor:||None (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||No|
One of four training rooms in Smuggler's Rest, this focuses on combat and tactics. The challenge is to defeat three golems.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Speak with Wrint Quickblade
- Defeat the basic training golem
- Acquire the Mark of Combat.
- Return to Wrint
Tips and Misc
- Mark of Combat - Drops on Leaving Adventure, "This token is proof of your combat skills tarining."
- Chests: One that contains Mark of Combat
- NPC rewards: a Starter Potion of Heal Light
- The first will neither move nor attack, and is intended to teach the player to swing the weapon.
- The second golem will attack, but not move, and encourages the player to block its attacks.
- The third golem will pursue the character and attack, and encourages the player to tumble. The third golem is the only one who is a threat to do any damage, and non-melee classes (wizard, sorcerer, some rogue builds) may find themselves low on hit points when facing the third golem.
- First time bonus of 25% increases the XP granted by 1 XP.