All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
This article is pending review for deletion per the deletion policy!
Please review the | History | and check the What links here list.
THEN comment on the talk page if you feel this article should (not) be deleted.
|R||Sa - So Sp - Sy||T||U||V||W||X||Y||Z|
|Master list of enchantments|
Database last updated on: April 8
(A) = the respective enchantment comes from a pre-filled augment slot (Example: Hellfire Cloak)
(C) = Chain end reward
(Cr) = Crafted item
(Q) = Quest end reward
(TI) = Turn in reward
(W) = Wilderness area item
Green = This entry covers more than a single unique item (Examples: Green Steel weapons, Mournlode Armors)
Orange = Raid item
Light Purple = ML 20-25 item
Dark Purple = ML 20 item crafted at the Altar of Epic Rituals
- Note: Some items belong to two color coded categories but, for obvious reasons, they are tagged with a single color.
(random 1/N) - The item has one random enchantment picked from a pool of enchantments (Example: Seal of House Avithoul)
(random 1/N (2)) - The item has two random enchantments picked from the same pool of enchantments (Example: Star of Day)
(random 1/N A) and <Item name> (random 1/N B) - The item has two random enchantments picked from two different pools of enchantments (Example: Hide of the Goristro)
(random 1/N (1/2)) and (random 1/N (2/2)) - The item has a pair of random enchantments picked from a pool of pairs of enchantments (Example: Belashyrra's Cleansed Scepter)
Items and enchantments not tracked by this project:
- Cannith Crafting recipes
- Dream Edge's random enchantments
- Consumables (a few exceptions were made)
- In-quest only items that drop upon leaving the quest
- Item sets effects (but the project includes a list of item sets)
To do... Finish adding post-U14 values for:
- AC (Shield)
- Damage Reduction (Shield Blocking)
- Proof Against Disease
- Proof Against Poison
- Spell Power + Spell Power (Alchemical)
U15 to do list:
- Forester's Brush Hook (Level 16)
- Forester's Brush Hook (Level 17)
- Wall of Wood (Level 17)
U17 to do list:
- Allegiance (13, 23)
- Aquatic Bracers (13, 14)
- Belt of the Seven Ideals (14)
- Bronze Ingot Arcanum (13)
- Death's Locket (13)
- Ghost-Waking Cloak (13, 14)
- Giantcraft Siberys Compass (12)
- Gloves of Forgotten Craft (12, 13)
- Great Axe of the Chained Soldier (12, 13, 14)
- Intricate Field Optics (12)
- Jorgundal's Collar (12, 13)
- Ring of Shadows (13, 14)
- Ring of the Djinn (13)
- Ring of the Stormreaver Prophecy (12, 14)
- Silver Ingot Arcanum (13)
- Skullsmasher (12)
- Skyvault Shield (12, 13)
- Surefooted Boots (13)
- Tortured Livewood Bow (12)
- Windlasher (13)
- Chill Shard
- Elven Chain
- Helm of the Flame
- Mask of the Asylum
- Ring of Baphomet
- Ring of the Archbishop
- Scurvy's Wrap
- Twig of the Giant Mage
- Unkor's Cleaver
- Wharfrat's Plank
- Disc of Enhancement - the blue slot is filled or not?
- Girdle of Giants' Brawn (23) - str 7 or 8?
- Wharfrat's Plank - ac? dr?
- Zulkash's Bone Necklace - slot filled with int or wis?