Home Sweet Sewer
The kobolds of Stormreach were displaced from their ancestral homes by mysterious forces. Some tribes chose to strike out against the other races. Others prefer to live in peace and quiet.
|Home Sweet Sewer|
|Takes place in:||Scrag's Sewer|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Base favor:||2 (solo only)|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Scrag and his family lived under the Harbor district in its sewers but Stormreach's authorities wanted them out. They sent a pack of hungry guard dogs down into the sewers to chase them out. Scrag, ever the animal lover, wants you to remove the dogs without harming them. Only then can he and his family return to their damp but cozy home.
What to Expect
- Quest failure (if at least 1 dog is killed)
Tips and Misc
- The dogs will chase you on their own. Don't take a swing at them; if you kill one, you fail the mission.
- For this mission it is probably better to not break boxes and barrels, or else risk accidentally killing a dog. Alternately, you can lead most of the dogs to the entrance, and then go wild. There are no breakables in the southernmost section.
- Mischief bonus: 13 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 17 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 21 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Notes: The discretion bonuses are unavailable, even though you finish this quest with 0 monsters killed. The aggression bonuses are unavailable because killing monsters fails this quest.
- Chests: None
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: Random Item
|Mangy Dog (view)||Animal||Dog|