All adventure packs are free for a limited time! Until April 23, use the code
DUNGEONCRAWL in the DDO Store to unlock a plethora of free quests!
More info: https://www.ddo.com/news/ddo-free-dungeoncrawl
Game mechanics • Newbie guide • In development • DDO Store • Social Media
Challenges • Classes • Collectables • Crafting • Enhancements • Epic Destinies • Favor • Feats
Glossary • Items • Maps • Monsters • Places • Quests • Races • Reincarnation • Skills • Spells
Please create an account or log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat/Discord if you need any help!
Home Sweet Sewer
The kobolds of Stormreach were displaced from their ancestral homes by mysterious forces. Some tribes chose to strike out against the other races. Others prefer to live in peace and quiet.
|Home Sweet Sewer|
|Takes place in:||Scrag's Sewer|
|Quest acquired in:||The Harbor|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Base favor:||2 (solo only)|
|Purchase:||Free to Play|
Scrag and his family lived under the Harbor district in its sewers but Stormreach's authorities wanted them out. They sent a pack of hungry guard dogs down into the sewers to chase them out. Scrag, ever the animal lover, wants you to remove the dogs without harming them. Only then can he and his family return to their damp but cozy home.
Spoiler Warning: Spoiler material below this point!
What to Expect
- Quest failure (if at least 1 dog is killed)
Tips and Misc
- The fastest quest in the game, no combat involved, just run near the dogs and run away, let them chase you back to the entrance, done. (They disappear as they get close to the entry/exit door.) Expeditious Retreat (such as found on Anger's Step boots) is all any character needs to stay ahead of them – without it, you might take some damage.
- The dogs will chase you on their own once you get close. You don't need or want to take a swing at them; if you kill one, you fail the mission, and they are not very tough.
- Remove any passive "Guard" items, that damage attackers; you don't want the dogs killing themselves.
- For this mission it is probably better to not break boxes and barrels, or else risk accidentally killing a dog. Alternately, you can lead most of the dogs to the entrance, and then go wild. There are no breakables in the southernmost section, so leave that dog for last and you'll be fine.
- Mischief bonus: 13 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.( ♣15 ♦-0 ♥-0 ♠-0 )
- Vandal bonus: 17 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.( ♣18 ♦-0 ♥-0 ♠-0 )
- Ransack bonus: 21 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.( ♣27 ♦-0 ♥-0 ♠-0 )
- Notes: The discretion bonuses are unavailable, even though you finish this quest with 0 monsters killed. The aggression bonuses are unavailable because killing monsters fails this quest.
- Chests: None
- NPC rewards: Random Item
|Name ( picture )||CR||Type||Race|
|Mangy Dog ( view • edit )||♣1Solo/Casual ♦2Normal||Animal||Dog|
- Short quests
- Scrag's Sewer quests
- The Harbor quests
- The Coin Lords patron quests
- Free to Play quests
- Solo only quests
- Quests with no traps
- Quests with collectables/none
- Quests by name
- Compendium:Level 3 quests
- Level 3 quests
- Quests with 2 base favor reward
- Quests with maps
- Pages sourced by DDO forums
- Links to YouTube
DDOwiki maintenance categories
DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories
Quests with no traps
Root > DDO game guides > Maps > Quests with maps
Root > DDO library
Root > DDO meta
Root > DDO meta > DDO Official
Root > DDOwiki meta
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Free to Play quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by duration > Short quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by favor reward > Quests with 2 base favor reward
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by level > DDO Compendium
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by level > Level 3 quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by location > The Harbor quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by name
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by patron > The Coin Lords patron quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Quests by zone > Scrag's Sewer quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > DDOwiki metacategories > Quests > Solo only quests
Root > DDOwiki meta > External links > Pages sourced by DDO forums
Root > DDOwiki meta > External links > YouTube links > Links to YouTube