Dwarves are known for their skill in warfare, their ability to withstand physical and magical punishment and their hard work. In Eberron, the traditional dwarven lands are the Mror Holds, in the Northeastern most portion of what used to be Karrnath.
Dwarves are Dwarf type monsters.
Dwarves typically stand about 4 1/2 feet tall, but tend to be so broad, compact, and muscled, that they weigh nearly as much as a human. Skin colors range from deep tan to light brown, and eye colors are typically dark browns. Hair is usually black or brown, graying as they age. Male dwarves tend to also place great value in the appearance and grooming of their beards. Dwarves are considered adults about the age of 40, and often live into their fourth century.
Dwarves are highly versatile and can use a number of different combat styles, including divine and arcane spellcasting, melee weapons, and ranged weapons. The most common dwarven melee weapons are dwarven axes and hammers.
- As Humanoid
- As dwarf:
- +2 Constitution, –2 Charisma.
- Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves may treat dwarven axe as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- +4 racial bonus on balance ability checks.
- +2 racial bonus on Search checks.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against orcs and goblinoids.
- +4 dodge bonus to Armor Class against monsters of the giant type.
This section is empty.
You can help by. (February 2016)
Creature Entries (99)
<ncl>Dwarf race monsters</ncl>