A Raven at the Door
From DDO wiki
|Requires access to : Mists of Ravenloft|
|A Raven at the Door|
|Epic level:|| 31|
|Takes place in:||Castle Ravenloft, Servant's Door|
|Bestowed by:||Oksana Cantemir|
|NPC contact:||Oksana Cantemir|
|Quest acquired in:||Castle Ravenloft|
|Patron:||Keepers of the Feather|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Discover the fate of Yesper the Raven
- Check the Upper Servant Quarters
- Investigate the top of the South Tower
- Speak with the Hags
- Defeat Drolga and her sister
- Search the Coven's lair
- Enter the Treasury’s magical tower near the study on level three
- Defeat the Treasury's Guardians
- Loot the Castle Treasury
- (Optional) Cull Strahd's forces Heroic: +15% Bonus. Epic: +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat the Sisters of Strahd Heroic: +30% Bonus. Epic: +30% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat Strahd’s Hate Heroic: +12% Bonus. Epic: +12% Bonus.
- (Optional) Get Yesper the Raven safely out of the dungeons Heroic: +25% Bonus. Epic: +25% Bonus.
- (Optional) Impress the Vistani (Basement Level: The Larders of Ill Omen) Heroic: +12% Bonus. Epic: +12% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat Arrigal and his gang Heroic: +8% Bonus. Epic: +8% Bonus.
Tips and Misc
You return to Castle Ravenloft. This time, your objectives are much more straightforward than in the Invitation to Dinner.
- Read journal
- Start by heading up the stairs to find the Small secret box in the Servants Quarters.
- Read the journal left therein. Pay attention carefully to what you read. The options later are not easily distinguishable.
- Meet the hags
- Go to South Tower and climb to the top. (Multiple ways exist to reach South Tower)
- From the Tower take top exit to the Spires of Ravenloft (Level 4) and keep going up.
- A door which was blocked (by a door) in the previous quest can now be opened, because you read the code word in the journal.
- Speak with Drolga, kill them both, read/loot the adventure pack nearby.
- Take Silver Key if you're interested in doing the Free Yesper optional.
- Loot the treasury
- Note: This concludes the quest. If you are working for break/trap/secret door bonuses, do this last.
- Return to South Tower. Spires of Ravenloft was level 4, you need to go down one floor to level 3.
- Head for the study, secret door in the fire place, and the treasury tower.
- Interact with the door to use potion of gaseous form from hag's pack to enter the treasury.
- Kill defenders and loot.
- Free Yesper optional (second chest with named loot)
- Get silver key from hags.
- Go to the Dungeons (for example at the bottom of South Stairs).
- Watch out for teleport traps. Hug left wall to avoid them.
- Find Yesper in south prison in the SE corner (left from South Stairs), kill hag.
- NOTE - opening the north prison with the key makes this optional not completable.
- There are many secret doors in this quest. Some short cuts and others necessary. The one in the Servant's Quarters has a high DC but, it is a short cut.
- Tamper bonus: 7 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 7 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 9 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Vigilant Sight bonus: 11 or more secret doors discovered +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: >23 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Chests: 4
- 1 for defeating Crina, guarding Yesper the Raven in SE cell of dungeon (has named loot)
- 1 for defeating Raluca and Andreea
- 1 in Castle Treasury (has named loot)
- 1 in Chamberlain's Office (trapped and locked)
- Collectables: See list in An Invitation to Dinner
- NPC rewards:
Named Chest Drop
|Bracers of the Fallen Hero||Bracers||
||10||A Raven at the Door, End chest, Rescue Yesper from the Dungeons optional chest|
|Memory of Hiding in Darkness||Docent||
||10||A Raven at the Door, End chest|
||10||A Raven at the Door, end chest|
||10||A Raven at the Door, End chest, Rescue Yesper From The Dungeons optional chest|
||10||A Raven at the Door, End chest, and Mad Tea Party end chest|
||10||A Raven at the Door, End chest Rescue Yesper From The Dungeons optional chest|
|Legendary Skulled Ring||Ring||
||29||A Raven at the Door, End chest Rescue Yesper From The Dungeons optional chest|
||29||A Raven at the Door, End chest|
|Legendary Bracers of the Fallen Hero||Bracers||
||29||A Raven at the Door, End chest, Rescue Yesper from the Dungeons optional chest|
|Legendary Dreadcursed Defender||Docent||
||29||A Raven at the Door, End chest|
|Legendary Memory of Hiding in Darkness||Docent||
||29||A Raven at the Door, End chest, Rescue Yesper from the Dungeons chest|
|Legendary Reflective Bloodstone||Necklace||
||29||A Raven at the Door, End chest, Rescue Yesper From The Dungeons optional chest|