The server data for the sixth season of the Hardcore League is wiped on December 4th! Make sure to transfer any characters you still want!
Does anyone know if the targeting for this spell has really been fixed in U11 patch 1? Can it target enemies reliably now? --Zt2211 23:35, October 24, 2011 (EDT)
I rechecked damage from spell ingame, and it seems it is displayed to do Negative damage AND is NOT affected by Force modifiers. Probably it was fixed, and Note is obsolete. Can anyone recheck and confirm this? --220.127.116.11 (Message • Block • ) 08:42, February 6, 2016 (EST)
- Heya, I picked up this spell on my air/fire savant (sorc 17) to try it out. I have four Fire Savant cores, I am casting this spell at caster level 13. I have tested this spell in Searing Heights slayer.
- With Force 89 and Negat 79, I have observed the following values: 133 116 122 128 120 116 131 122 126
- With Negat increased to 133, I have observed: 120 131 113 120 124
- With Force increased to 168, I have observed: 142 145 140 136 134 142 149
- Conclusion: Impulse increases the effect of the spell. --Cru121 (Contribs • Message • Email) 15:56, February 6, 2016 (EST)
- Though looking at the numbers, the increase from higher Force spell power does seem a bit low. If my math is right, 168-89 = 79. 79% damage increase on a spell with base damage equal to 13d6 + 13x3 (= average 65) should result in around 50 extra damage, not the observed ~15. If I enable Maximize on the spell, I am observing an increase of about +100 damage, and that is the expected value. I might revisit the tests later. --Cru121 (Contribs • Message • Email) 16:16, February 6, 2016 (EST)