I don't know how to add into this with sub-categories. The edit on this page looks like this for me:
<noinclude>[[Category:NPCs by type]]</noinclude>
- I think we need more sub-categories:
- Airship vendor - not just the guy selling airships, but all the NPCs on the ships.
- Favor vendor
- Guild vendor
- Quest vendor - this is debatable as a vendor (can be one-way transaction)- NPCs that give you something specific for a quest.
- DDO store vendor - or something like that.. they open the UI to the store.
- Hireling vendor is a subcategory of vendor.
Port Cask is not a character, though it does transact and open up the UI to the DDO Store. Maybe it needs to be an Object Vendor, along with all the other objects where a transaction occurs. ⇒ meander (Contribs • Message • Email) 09:57, October 4, 2018 (EDT)