Docents you equip provide armor equivalent to Full Plate. This is treated as metallic heavy armor, granting damage reduction 2/adamantine, a 35% arcane spell failure chance, -5 armor check penalty to relevant skills, and a +1 maximum dexterity bonus.
- Warforged body feats can be purchased at any point, not just at character creation.
- Selecting this feat will prevent you from being able to select the Mithral Body feat later, as they are mutually exclusive.
- Evasion doesn't work with Adamantine Body, since it is considered a heavy armor.
- PRR is granted when the feat is purchased, regardless of whether proficient in heavy armor[ ]. Equipping/unequipping a docent will not change your PRR.
- An Artificer may select this feat as one of his artificer bonus feats.