From DDO wiki
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Delera's Tomb|
If you can open the Soul Locks, it might be possible to free Delera's shade of its awful curse.
|Takes place in:||Delera's Tomb|
|Bestowed by:||Colam Mersein|
|NPC contact:||Derek Grospic|
|Quest acquired in:||Delera's Graveyard|
|Free to Play:||No|
Open the Soul Locks in Delera's Prison to remove the protections that render her spirit invulnerable to harm. Then defeat Delera's Shade.
- Part 3 of the Delera's Tomb quest chain.
- Be sure to speak to Derek once more after quest completion. This completes Derek's role in the quest chain, and activates another NPC in the graveyard for the last two quests in the chain.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Open 5 Soul Locks - Each one you open spawns a room full of undead
- Slay Delera Omaren
- (Optional) Slay Soul-Lock Guardian (1) +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Soul-Lock Guardian (2) +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Soul-Lock Guardian (3) +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Soul-Lock Guardian (4) +15% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
Tips and Misc
- There are many wraiths in this quest; a weapon with Ghost Touch is recommended. Ghostly Skeletons make their appearance again as well; have a Flametouched Iron, Holy or Pure Good weapon, or continue to use the simple holy club given to you at the bestowal of an earlier quest, The Missing Party.
- A chest is located in a stairwell near the quest's start. A player with good Jump skills may be able to reach this chest immediately. Otherwise, players should access the chest through a locked hallway BEFORE jumping down to Soul Lock #3--although a high enough Jump may allow one to return up the broken staircase.
- The first four Soul Locks are guarded by optional Soul-Lock Guardians. All five will spawn several skeletons after being opened, while the fifth will also spawn Delera's shade; slaying it will kill any surviving skeletons.
- Each Soul Lock has a different method to continue onward:
- You must pull a lever near the first and third Soul Locks (before the shrines).
- You must defeat the skeleton ambush at the second Soul Lock.
- Simply opening the fourth Soul Lock will open the door to the fifth.
- Slaying Delera's shade will open the final door, to the end chest and the exit.
- There is a shrine after the first, third and fourth soul locks. You might not be able to climb back up on certain broken staircases to get back if your jump skill is too low.
- Aggression bonus: 69 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 90 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 110 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 81 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 106 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 130 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 2
- 1 on a ledge near the entrance
- 1 at the end
- Collectables: Four
- Mushroom in the SW corner of the first room, behind a pillar (under the chest)
- Crude Altar under the stairs near the second Soul Lock
- Cabinet under the broken stairs near the third Soul Lock
- Adventurer's Pack in the northwest corner of the final Soul Lock room
- NPC rewards: Random item; choose from 10 (acquired from Derek Grospic)
|Delera Omaren (view)||Undead||Wraith|
|Soul-Lock Guardian (NoPic)||Undead||Wraith|
|Arcane Skeleton (view)||Undead||Skeleton|