Windlasher Gnoll sub-race
Windlasher Gnolls are a very organized clan, centered around the theme of wind and lightning. They have melee and ranged combatants, arcane and divine spellcasters. All of them have more than one attack mode, usually at least both melee and ranged.
Windlasher Gnolls usually wear blue armor. Some protect themselves with a leather shield sporting the clan insignia. Melee types are armed with a battleaxe, ranged types with a longbow, spellcasters with a scepter. Low-level types are equipped with mundane weaponry, while higher-level types wield Shock or Pure Evil weapons and shields.
Combat style and weaponry depend on the individual Windlasher Gnoll's class. Usually, more than one applies.
- Fist slam or Longbow slam (Bludgeoning) (unshielded melee; ranged; arcane spellcasters)
- Bite (Piercing)
- Battleaxe (Slashing, sometimes Electricity) (melee)
- Scepter (Bludgeoning) (spellcasters)
- Shield bash (Bludgeoning, sometimes Slashing, sometimes Electricity) (melee; divine spellcasters)
- Longbow (ranged, Piercing, sometimes Electricity, sometimes Pure Evil) (all)
- Spellcasting (arcane and divine spellcasters)
Creature Entries (34)
<ncl>Windlasher Gnoll sub-race monsters</ncl>