From DDO wiki
- Cannith Elemental Weapons
- Elemental Rapier of Air
- Epic Elemental Rapier of Air
- Master's Riposte (Level 19)
- Improved Roaring causes shaken, a -2 morale penalty to-hit, saves, and skills (the description was a poor copy and paste, it is a -2 penalty, not -4 penalty, although they may have put the improper number for the actual penalty amount as well).
- Shaken should not stack with shaken. Regardless, Improved Roaring's Shaken stacks with standard Roaring's Shaken.
- Shaken is not a curse, thus it stacks with Cursespewing.
- Improved Roaring's shaken effect allows a reoccurring save to shrug off due to its duration (as it lasts longer than the standard 6–12 seconds for shaken, it has a maximum duration of 1 minute).
- The Improved Roaring effect neglects to mention that it requires a DC will save (DC 28 if I remember, but I'm not certain).
- This is also a fear effect so it falters heavily in places like Shavarath where critters get a large bonus vs. fear and mind afflictions.