Music of the Makers
|AP Cost: 1||Ranks: 1||Progression: 20||Requires: Bard Level 12, Music of the Dead|
Bard Music of Makers (history)
- Level: Bard 9
- Cost: 2 Action Points
- Requires: 30 AP spent and One of following: Warforged Construct Thinking III, Bard Extra Song IV, Bard Virtuoso I, Lesser Dragonmark of Making
- Target: All nearby constructs and living constructs not immune to mind-affecting effects
- Base Duration: 24 seconds plus 6 seconds per bard level
- Saving Throw: Will negates, DC = Perform skill + 1d20
- Song Description: This song fascinates all nearby constructs and living constructs not immune to mind-affecting effects, causing them to cease their activities until they're damaged or the effect ends. Unlike truly fascinated creatures, they are not susceptible to suggestion.
- This song takes about three seconds of playing before the effect applies, and it affects enemies near the Bard at that time, not necessarily those that were close when the song started.