This article is underlinked:
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. Please help improve this article by adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Please help improve this page.
You can help by editing this page. For suggestions, please see the talk page, or embedded <!-- comments --> while .
Name: Anabele d'Jorasco
Bestows Quest(s): The Enemy Within
Affiliation(s): House Jorasco
If you try to talk to her while at level 8 or lower, she will reply:
- Anabele d'Jorasco: I... I don't know you. I cannot speak to you. I... oh, just leave me be!
If you are at level 9 or higher, however, she will reply:
- Anabele d'Jorasco: Please, you must help me. I... I don't know who to trust anymore. Something terrible is happening down in the Parthilcar crypts. I was taken here... kidnapped! I escaped but... please, you must help.
- You: I'm sorry, miss. I cannot help you at the moment.(leave)
- You: What happened? Who kidnapped you?
- Anabele d'Jorasco: A member of my own house! He said I needed to see something and when I went down there... oh, it was terrible. Dead things all around me and something else. I cannot remember anything else. I fear my very thoughts were taken from me by some spell.
- You: Do not fear. I'll venture into those crypts and investigate. (Quest bestowed)
- Anabele d'Jorasco: Thank you, hero. But be careful... there are those below who would claim to be your friends. They are not... themselves.
Talking to her after acquiring the quest, but before completion, she will say:
- Anabele d'Jorasco: What happened down there? Please find out!
On completion of quest, she will congratulate you with the following:
- Anabele d'Jorasco: Mind Flayers? Oh, how horrible! At least their evil is no more. I must return to the Jorasco elders and then alert the other houses. Thank you for solving this mystery.
After completing the quest and take the reward, if you talk to her again, she will reply:
- Anabele d'Jorasco: Bless you, <name>. Bless you! You have done our house a great service.