|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
From DDO wiki
- Epic Phiarlan Mirror Cloak (Greater)
- Pale Rod (Improved)
- Random armor or shield of Radiant Prisms (Improved)
- Shroud of the Abbot (Improved)
- Upgraded U12 version of Shroud of the Abbot (Greater)
A piece of equipment with Light Resistance on it reduces the amount of Light damage the wearer takes.
- Lesser Light Resistance = -3 damage
- Light Resistance = -10 damage
- Improved Light Resistance = -20 damage
- Greater Light Resistance = -30 damage
- Superior Light Resistance = -40 damage
- Items with Light Resistance are far rarer then ones with the very common Elemental resistances, and the somewhat common Sonic resistance. It is on the very small list of named items shown above. It may appear on random equipment with the Radiant Prisms enchantment.
There are a several more resistance types: