From DDO wiki
Alignment: True Neutral
Organization: Solitary (1), gang (2-4 mephits of mixed types), or mob (5-12 mephits of mixed types)
- Chains of Flame
- Temple of Elemental Evil Part One — Summoned by Greater Fire Mephits
- Recovering the Lost Tome
- Rest Stop
- Ruined Halls
- Sands of Menechtarun — CR: ) - By the Firebrand Gnoll area
- Searing Heights — Near the lava pool
- Secure the Area
- Spies in the House
- Stormcleave Outpost — Summoned by Greater Fire Mephits
- The Church and the Cult — In the fire room.
- The Rescue
- The Sanctum: Church of the Fury
- The Swiped Signet — Inside the locked room if no named mephit spawn.
- The Threnal Arena — CR:
- Three-Barrel Cove — By the charred land area
- Brood of Flame
- The Stones Run Red — CR:
- Fire mephits come from the Elemental Plane of Fire.
- A fire mephit is about 4 feet tall and weighs about 1 pound.
- Fire mephits speak Common and Ignan.
- Also, like all mephits they will summon lesser versions of themselves.