The Last Stand
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : The Red Fens|
The Refuge of the Ancestors is the only part of the Raveneye village that has withstood the sahuagin attacks.
|The Last Stand|
|Takes place in:||Refuge of the Ancestors|
|Quest acquired in:||The Red Fens|
|Free to Play:||No|
The sahuagin destroyed the Raveneye clan's village during their invasion of the Red Fens. One Raveneye clan elder, Viercha Ettervs, is making a brave and probably doomed last stand in the Refuge of the Ancestors.
Gullwing wants you to travel to the Refuge of the Ancestors in the northeast section of the swamp and save Viercha Ettervs.
- Talk with Viercha Ettervs
- Defeat the Sahuagin raiders
- Stop the Sahuagin demolition of the village
- Hold back the second Sahuagin wave
- Stop the third Sahuagin assault
- Defeat Tsa Ketn
- (Failure) Viercha Ettervs must survive
- (Optional) At least one Raveneye villager must survive Heroic: +15% Bonus. / Epic: +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Braktaxx
- (Optional) Slay the large ochre jelly, Glomm Heroic: +15% Bonus. / Epic: +15% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Randomly placed collectable (1)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Quest failure (if Viercha Ettervs dies)
- Protect NPCs (mandatory: 1 and optional: 7)
- Randomly placed shrine (the resurrection shrine can appear either north or south)
Tips and Misc
- The assault does not begin until you speak to Elder Ettervs.
- There is a pause in the fighting after the second round (stopping the destruction of the village) and second wave, giving you a chance to use the shrine and rebuff if need be.
- Braktaxx may appear with the group destroying the village.
- Glomm may appear during the final battle, to the north.
- When you kill Tsa Ketn, all of the Drowned he summoned will also die. These will not count towards your kill bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 66 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 19 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 25 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 31
- Note that you may have to kill some Drowned in the final wave to get Aggression or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Up to four
- One for completion
- One for killing Braktaxx
- One for killing Glomm
- One for keeping at least one Raveneye villager alive
- Collectables: Four, randomly placed
- Three Moss
- Colossal Clam.
- NPC rewards: A choice of the following. One to two items may be replaced with Elder's Focus and/or Raven's Sight.
- Elder's Focus - Necklace: Power VI, Efficient Metamagic - Extend I, Elder's Knowledge [ML:7, BtC]
- Raven's Sight - Goggles: Wisdom +2, Reflex Save +4, Raven's Eye [ML:7, BtC]
Named Chest Drop
|Tsa Ketn (NoPic)||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Braktaxx (NoPic)||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
|Glomm (view)||Ooze||Ochre Jelly|
|Deep Water Scout (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Sahuagin|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 23:41:12 result from cache, age: 01:43:03 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)