From DDO wiki
Run speed is the rate at which a character moves.
Run speed is the same for all races.
 Modifiers of run speed
Enhancement bonus (do not stack with each other):
- Striding item effect which is commonly found on boots or rings (listed as 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, or 30% speed bonus; as of Update 16 the listed amount is the actual bonus).
- Speed X item effect (5% per X, max 30% at Speed VI)
- Longstrider spell (listed and actual 15%)
- Expeditious Retreat spell (listed and actual 25%)
- Thief-Acrobat: Showtime boost (listed and actual 25% run speed bonus, also other skills bonus)
- Haste spell (listed 40% actual 32% run speed bonus, also 15% attack speed bonus)
- Shadow Walk spell (unlisted but actual 40% run speed bonus, also 50% concealment)
- House Phiarlan Favor Reward the Phiarlan Pendant of Time's Warp Time spell (unlisted but actual 50% speed bonus, only in public areas).
- Lesser Pendant of Travel gives 20 charges of Warp Time spell (50% speed bonus in public areas).
- Druid wild shape: Wolf (10%) or Winter Wolf (15%).
Base increase (stack with each other and highest Enhancement bonus):
- VIP characters move 10% faster in public spaces (since Update 15)
- Fast Movement (barbarian class feat) (verified 10% at Barbarian level 1)
- Fast Movement (monk class feat) (unverified +5% per 3 levels of Monk: 5% at 3, 10% at 6, 15% at 9, 20% at 12, 25% at 15, 30% at 18).
- Thief-Acrobat II (verified 10% possible at Rogue level 12)
- Sprint Boost (action boost for various classes)
- Abundant Step does not increase run speed, nor is the distance jumped increased with a higher run speed.
- Type of armor worn.
- Strength, Constitution, or length of run time (you don't get Exhausted from running)
- Carrying capacity: reduces speed when you are weighed-down:
- Load: Light (0% to 33.33% load): no penalty.
- Load: Medium (33.34% to 66.66% load): -4.3%.
- Load: Heavy (66.67% to 100% load): -11.8%.
- Load: Other (more than 100% load): -30.8%.
- The Fighter Stalwart Defender defensive stance, Paladin Defender of Siberys defensive stance, and Monk Mountain Stance: -10%
- Some spells, such as Slow, Blindness, Ray of Exhaustion, Stinking Cloud, Sleep, etc.
- Some Weapon enhancements, such as Crippling, Stench, Paralyzing, Strength Sapping, Tendon Slice, Stunning, Slowburst, Limb Chopper
- Some melee special attacks, such as Hamstring, Sap, Stunning blow
- Being fatigued after using the Barbarian Rage ability
- Using the Sneak ability
- Jumping ( )
- Flying (the spell cast by the Storm Reaver in The Reaver's Fate and Reaver's Refuge (Note that the Swim skill reportedly determines travel speed when flying. It does not affect speed when jumping/falling without Fly.))
- Being harried due to being hit while high level Dungeon Alert is active
- thread update