|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Harbinger of Madness
|Requires access to adventure pack: Harbinger of Madness|
|Quest Name||Quest Level||Total Favor||Patron||♣Casual||♦Normal||♥Hard||♠Elite|
|Missing||15||18||The Free Agents||♣2,764||♦4,804||♥4,999||♠5,195|
|Sinister Storage||15||15||The Free Agents||♣1,164||♦2,020||♥2,100||♠2,180|
|Fear Factory||15||15||The Free Agents||♣2,130||♦3,700||♥3,850||♠3,999|
|In The Flesh||15||18||The Free Agents||♣3,657||♦6,356||♥6,616||♠6,877|
 Reward List
The end reward of the whole chain given by NPC Tessa Aster after completing all of above quests (called The Taken in your quest journal) is a mix of items that can be pulled from one of the optional chests in the chain, as well as several items gainable solely from here, and 1-2 items of random loot. So a player has the chance to pull an item directly in one of the quests or get it at the end of the chain. The random items are BtA.
Note that you can talk to Tessa Aster and run the chain again - in any order, as long as you do all four quests - for another reward.
Following is the list of items that can only be acquired by completing the chain.
- Axe of Famine- +5 Dwarven Waraxe: Life-Devouring, Strength Sapping, Weakening, Incite +15% [ML:14]
- Beholder Plate Armor - +5 Heavy Armor, Antimagic Spike, Telekinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue [ML:14]
- Beholder Plate Docent - +5 Docent: Antimagic Spike, Telekinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue [ML:14]
- Bow of Sinew- +5 Longbow: (crit range 19-20) Elasticity, Stealth Strike, Seeker +8, Aligned, Overfocus [ML:14]
- Thaarak Bracelet - Bracers: Toughness, DR 3/Lawful, Dodge Bonus +2, Acid Breath (3/day) [ML:15]
- Polycurse Dagger - +5 Dagger: Polycurse, Sneak Attack Bonus +3, Deception, Curse Vector, Corrosive Salt [ML:14]
- Quivering Quiver- Quiver: [Holds 10 types, in 300 stack] Arrow Spitting [ML:14, BTC]
- Scepter of Mad Trickery - +5 Club: Greater Illusion Focus, Greater Enchantment Focus, Spell Penetration VII, Mind Turbulence [ML:14]
NOTE: Named items that can appear on this quest arc's end reward list will have a 100% chance of appearing on every third completion of the story arc.