|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
- Calomel Weapons - L20 (all tiers)
- Cutthroat's Smallblade - L16 & 20 (Tier 3 only)
- Green Steel Weapons (Water/Negative/Water/Negative)
- Polycurse Dagger
Effect: This weapon stores a caustic, insatiable power deep within. When this weapon is used, this power can come to the surface in the form of a noxious, corrosive salt that dissolves all material.
- 2% chance of 5d10+50 Dehydration damage every two seconds for twelve seconds upon hit, irresistible. 6 tics total.
- Average total of 465 damage per proc.
- Average of 9.3 damage per attack.
(according to this thread)
Corrosive Salt Guard
Effect: This item stores a caustic, insatiable power deep within. When the wearer of this item is successfully attacked in melee, this power can come to the surface in the form of a noxious, corrosive salt that dissolves all substances.
- 2% chance of 5d10+50 dehydration (untyped) damage every two seconds for twelve seconds (six tics total) upon being hit in melee