This page has no links to any articles.
Please helpby adding links that are relevant to the context within the existing text. (February 2016)
Effect: This weapon stores a caustic, insatiable power deep within. When this weapon is used, this power can come to the surface in the form of a noxious, corrosive salt that dissolves all material.
- 2% chance of 5d10+50 Dehydration damage every two seconds for twelve seconds upon hit, irresistible. 6 tics total.
- Average total of 465 damage per proc.
- Average of 9.3 damage per attack
- Calomel Falchion
- Calomel Long Bow
- Calomel Rapier
- Calomel Repeating Crossbow
- Calomel Scimitar
- Calomel Studded Handwraps
- Calomel Weapons
- Cutthroat's Smallblade
- Cutthroat's Smallblade (Level 16)
- Epic Calomel Banded Heavy Repeater
- Epic Calomel Falchion
- Epic Calomel Long Bow
- Epic Calomel Rapier
- Epic Calomel Scimitar
- Epic Calomel Studded Handwraps
- Epic Cutthroat's Smallblade (Level 20)
- Epic Cutthroat's Smallblade (Level 24)
- Polycurse Dagger
Corrosive Salt Guard
Effect: This item stores a caustic, insatiable power deep within. When the wearer of this item is successfully attacked in melee, this power can come to the surface in the form of a noxious, corrosive salt that dissolves all substances.
- 2% chance of 5d10+50 dehydration (untyped) damage every two seconds for twelve seconds (six tics total) upon being hit in melee
Found on: (2) Corrosive Salt Guard items: