The Lord of Eyes
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Reign of Madness|
|The Lord of Eyes|
|Takes place in:||The Lower Arcanum|
|Bestowed by:||Elawyn Thwr|
|NPC contact:||Elawyn Thwr|
|Quest acquired in:||The Tower of the Twelve|
|Free to Play:||No|
Belashyrra, the Lord of Eyes, has escaped from Khyber and taken up residence inside the Tower of the Twelve. The Twelve has recruited the Lord of Stone to help them against his ancient rival.
Elawyn Thwr has asked you to help the Twelve evict the Lord of Eyes from the Tower of the Twelve and enter it. You will receive further instructions there.
- You must have completed the other 3 quests in the Reign of Madness story arc to start this quest.
- Speak with Ferrah Deene
- Speak with Herodigas Melange
- Capture Prodigal Fire Elementals (Capture 5)
- Take the Fire Elemental essence
- Capture Prodigal Earth Elementals (Capture 5)
- Take the Earth Elemental essence
- Capture Prodigal Water Elementals (Capture 5)
- Take the Water Elemental essence
- Capture Prodigal Air Elementals (Capture 5)
- Take the Air Elemental essence
- Bind elemental essences to the Magefire Cannon
- Fire the Magefire Cannon
- Assemble at the central portal
- Banish Belashyrra, the Lord of Eyes
- (Optional) Defeat Belashyrra's Ocular Hounds +12% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat Opuloxx the Indomitable +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat All-Seeing Ulthraat +10% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, undisarmable)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Force jets later in the boss battle - randomized locations but generated from the eyes around the room.
Tips and Misc
- This quest is a good source of Watcher's Eyes
- Feel free to fully buff up, as unlike regular (more challenging) beholders, most of the beholders in this quest are Chaos Beholders, which do not have an antimagic cone. The only exception is Opuloxx, but he is right next to a shrine so rebuffing after defeating him should be no problem.
- The final battle against Belashyrra features endless waves of constantly respawning enemies (evil eyes and various beholders), which can overwhelm you if you allow it to go on too long.
- Devious bonus: Always or less monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 39 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 49 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 60 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Total of 4
- End chest
- One for slaying the named beholder "Opuloxx the Indomitable"
- One possible for slaying the optional render "Ulthraat"
- One possible for slaying the optional "Ocular Hounds"
- NPC rewards: Random selection of 4 items. Also unlocks the separate chain end reward, if you've done all the quests in order.
Named Chest Drop
- Beholder Plate Armor* - +5 Full plate: Antimagic Spike, Telekinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue (Opuloxx chest) [ML:14, BtA]
- Beholder Plate Docent* - +5 Docent: Antimagic Spike, Telekinesis Guard, Trace of Madness, Metal Fatigue (Opuloxx chest) [ML:14, BtA]
- * - Beholder Plate Armor/Docent can also be acquired from Harbinger of Madness end reward
- Belashyrra's Cleansed Scepter - +5 Light Hammer: Single-Mindedness, Efficient Metamagic - Empower II, **random effects from the following** (End chest) [ML:16, BtA]
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 13:44:06 result from cache, age: 04:15:30 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)