|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
The Threnal Arena
|Requires access to adventure pack: Ruins of Threnal|
|The Threnal Arena|
|Takes place in:||Ruins of Threnal|
|Quest acquired in:||Ruins of Threnal|
|Free to Play:||No|
Use the Threnal Ceremonial Blade to activate the Apprentice's, Master's and Grandmaster's challenge at the Threnal Arena.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Interact with the Threnal Arena Altar
- (Optional) Conquer the Apprentice's Challenge: 492 XP
- (Optional) Conquer the Master's Challenge: 554 XP
- (Optional) Conquer the Grandmaster's Challenge: 616 XP
Tips and Misc
- This requires the player to have the Threnal Ceremonial Blade (acquired at the end of the The Western Excavation quest line) in the inventory when using the Threnal Arena Altar. (Note: It does not matter which party member activates the altar because it affects all party members with the Threnal Ceremonial Blade and everyone can select the end reward.
- Enemies come in waves. It is advisable to stand outside the arena so as not to be overwhelmed by mob spawns.
- Each of the three challenges features roughly 15 enemies you must slay, for a total of 45.
- Total XP for completing all 3 waves is 1662. Since this is a very short mini-quest the overall XP is actually fairly good if you can complete it quickly.
- Chests: None