|Check out the new Discord server for all DDO players! Follow to the chat!|
From DDO wiki
Once a storage facility for the dwarves of Stormreach, these halls have fallen into disrepair, attracting new and sinister occupants.
|Takes place in:||Ruined Halls|
|Bestowed by:||Edvag Goodgold|
|NPC contact:||Edvag Goodgold|
|Quest acquired in:||Ever Full Flagon|
|Free to Play:||Yes|
Explore the Ruined halls for Edvaq Goodgold.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Explore the Ruined Halls.
- Slay Agent Westbrooke.
- (Optional) Slay Chief Makka (25% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Bram Brimstone (25% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Gwydion Dogbane (25% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Quarion Stormbringer (25% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Point of no return
- Runes (optional: require CHA, INT and WIS checks)
- Lightning trap in first hall after gargoyles, just before the room; control box is on the east wall before the trap.
- Lightning trap at first left turn, before gargoyles; control box is on the south wall before the trap.
- Cold jets behind the western secret door down the first western passage, with the ice mephits; no control box.
- Two sets of sonic traps down the second western passage; control box is on the south wall just before the first trap.
- Sonic trap on the second flight of stairs past the curvy corridor; control box is on the south wall before the stairs.
Tips and Misc
- This dungeon is filled with crates and barrels of various sizes, most of which contain monsters in stasis (until you or another monster breaks them!). The size of the container scales with the strength of the contained monster. Small crates or barrels may contain weak monsters such as oozes or kobolds, and the largest crates (named 'Precious Crate') contain powerful monsters such as Minotaur Lords. Explosive Barrels are also mixed in with everything else, making stray shots capable of spawning multiple creatures. It is important to note that different varieties of creatures do not always get along with others, occasionally making your dungeon dive somewhat easier.
- Behind the locked door, several bugbears will be attacking a box; even if you can't open the door, it's worth going up to the door if you're going for the XP bonuses - anything that gets broken or killed in there will count.
- The corridor west of the locked door has four secret doors. The eastern door gets you into the central chamber; the other doors all have mephits behind them. Fire mephits south, ice mephits west, and air mephits north.
- The Charisma rune requires a CHA of 14. Intelligence rune requires 14 INT. The Wisdom rune requires 16 WIS (elite is 21-22). You need to activate all three to get to the second set of shrines.
- Once you go past the curved corridor past Quarian Stormbringer, a portcullis drops behind you, preventing you from going back. Sometimes the portcullis fails to be visible, but still blocks your movement.
- Chief Makka will appear behind the locked door, down the first eastern corridor. Note that you can still get the optional if he gets killed by other monsters, even if you can't open the door.
- Bram Brimstone will appear in the central chamber behind the first secret door down the first western corridor, across from the locked door.
- Gwydion Dogbane will appear in the room past the Intelligence rune.
- Quarion Stormbringer will appear north of the Intelligence rune.
- Aggression bonus: 59 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 77 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 94 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 2 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 3 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 3 or more secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 4 or more secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 43 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 56 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Note that the Kills and Breakables bonuses aren't achievable without smashing some of the containers in the warehouse. In case you need it, there is one barrel at the very end of the warehouse, in the corridor beyond the large room with Agent Westbrooke.
- Chests: Five possible
- Two chests behind the locked door
- One in the room with Bram Brimstone, locked until you kill all the mephits in the adjoining chambers.
- One after killing Gwydion Dogbane
- One after killing Agent Westbrooke
- Collectables: Six
- Cabinet in the room past the locked door down the eastern corridor
- Mushroom behind the western secret door down the first western corridor (with the ice mephits)
- Bookcase down the second western corridor
- Two Alchemy Tables in the room behind the Intelligence rune
- Adventurer's Pack near Agent Westbrooke's chest
- NPC rewards: Random item; choose from 4
- Air Mephits
- Arcane Skeletons
- Baby Glass Spiders
- Brown Spider Princes
- Bugbear Assassins
- Bugbear Warriors
- Desert Scorpions
- Dwarf Thugs - melee
- Elf Footpads - melee
- Fire Mephits
- Glass Spiders
- Gray Oozes
- Greater Air Mephits
- Greater Fire Mephits
- Greater Ice Mephits
- Halfling Bandit - melee
- Hell Hounds
- Hobgoblin Clerics
- Hobgoblin Guards
- Hobgoblin Infiltrators
- Hobgoblin Slayers
- Ice Mephits
- Kobold Chieftains
- Kobold Shamans
- Large Monstrous Scorpions
- Lesser Gray Oozes
- Medium Earth Elementals
- Medium Monstrous Scorpions
- Minotaur Lords
- Night Scorpions
- Ochre Jellies
- Precious Crates
- Troglodyte Warlocks
- Violet Slimes
- Wight Priests
- Agent Westbrooke - Red-named human; always spawns
- Bram Brimstone - Optional orange-named dwarf caster; always spawns
- Chief Makka - Optional orange-named hobgoblin; always spawns
- Gwydion Dogbane - Optional orange-named halfling caster; always spawns
- Quarion Stormbringer - Optional orange-named elf caster; always spawns