Tomb of the Shadow Lord
From DDO wiki
|Requires access to : Necropolis Part 2|
|Tomb of the Shadow Lord|
|Takes place in:||Tomb of the Shadow Lord|
|Bestowed by:||Xaeon Penthrax|
|NPC contact:||Xaeon Penthrax|
|Quest acquired in:||The Necropolis|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Access the East Chamber
- Access the Central Junction
- Access the West Chamber
- Access Nebtawi's Chamber
What to Expect
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Requires extra player(s)/hireling(s) (mandatory: the party has to split several times in order to pull simultaneously several pairs of levers)
Tips and Misc
- Useful spells: Resist Acid, Cold, Fire.
- This quest requires either a hireling or at least two players to use the levers. It will also force the team to split at two points in order to advance.
- Two lever puzzles will require the levers to be pulled simultaneously. A solo player and careful use of a hireling is possible at both of these.
- Simple Solo Route: The mission can be completed solo, with a hireling, with no DDing or Recalling required, only simple hireling hold ground/pull lever mechanics. At the two places this is necessary, first go through the upper door, then go through the northern door, and you won't get stuck.
- Bug: since U13.2, when the party split up, if you are on the upper area and too close to the bridge when it is dropped down, you will pass through it as if there is no bridge at all. Going back a bit and then crossing it may allow you to pass.
- Aggression bonus: 78 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: ~103 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: ~126 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 1 or more secret door discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 79 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 103 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 127 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: 1 end chest, 3 chests up ladders behind banners
- NPC rewards: Random item
- Drifting Scourge - Spectre
- Drifting Scourge Mage - Spectre
- Dun Butcher - Human
- Fated Revenant - Human
- Gloomstreaker - Human
- Shrouded Terror - Wraith
- Shrouded Terror Mage - Wraith
- Twilight Channeler - Human
- Umbral Gargoyle
- Umbral Worg