|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Tomb of the Shadow Knight
From DDO wiki
|Requires access to adventure pack: Necropolis Part 2|
|Tomb of the Shadow Knight|
|Heroic XP:||♣2,133 ♦3,772 ♥3,988 ♠4,204|
|Takes place in:||Tomb of the Shadow Knight|
|NPC contact:||Gunther Gloomtender|
|Quest acquired in:||The Necropolis|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
This is one of the quests required to get flagged for The Shadow Crypt of The Necropolis Part 2.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Purify the North Altar
- Purify the East Altar
- Purify the South Altar
- Purify the West Altar
- Slay Mdjai
- (Optional) Disable 10 traps (60% base XP)
- (Optional) Disable 20 traps (170% base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Shadow Rogue (20% base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Gloam (20% base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Brume (20% base XP)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, some undisarmable)
- Point of no return
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Randomly placed lever (in the south wing)
Plenty of traps (21 total disarmable)
Tips and Misc
- Useful spells: Resist Cold, Electricity, Fire; Restoration.
- Plenty of shrines.
- Ghost Touch weapons are a very good thing to bring on this one.
- The path to the South Altar can be opened without 2nd player or a hireling by using a ranged weapon on the lever directly above the lever on the floor.
- Beware of the Shadow Rogue; He is an invisible stalker, so you will not see him at all (and you'll probably end up slaying him by accident too.)
- Aggression bonus: ~116 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: ~136 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: ~168 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 11 traps disarmed +8% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 14 traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 17 traps disarmed +15% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 1 secret door discovered +8% Bonus.
- Perception bonus: 4 secret doors discovered +10% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 95 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 123 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 152 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Chests in every section where keys are located, 2 chests upon defeating Mdjai
- NPC rewards: Random item
- Drifting Scourge - Spectre
- Drifting Scourge Mage - Spectre
- Dun Butcher - Human
- Fated Revenant - Human
- Gloomstreaker - Human
- Phase Spider
- Shrouded Terror - Wraith
- Shrouded Terror Mage - Wraith
- Twilight Channeler - Human
- Umbral Gargoyle
- Umbral Worg