|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
|Requires access to adventure pack: The Sharn Syndicate|
The Stormreach Guard often bring the charge of money-laundering against those who fail to pay the Guard their due.
|Heroic XP:||♣444 ♦793 ♥846 ♠900|
|Takes place in:||The Shiny Shilling|
|NPC contact:||Guard Kayd|
|Quest acquired in:||The Marketplace|
|Patron:||The Coin Lords|
|Free to Play:||No|
Guard Kayd told you that the Shiny Shilling is a money laundering front for the Sharn Syndicate. The Stormreach Guard won't act directly, but Guard Kayd wants you to go in and deal with any illicit activities inside the Shiny Shilling.
- This is the second quest in The Sharn Syndicate quest chain.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay the Sharn Syndicate's money launderers (total 3)
- Activate the levers to the false bookcase
- (Optional) Open the strongroom without alerting guards (25% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Trap (fixed)
- Spikes after smashing down the barricaded door. Control box is across the room.
Tips and Misc
- After the first couple of rooms, the tunnel branches (at the shrines), with a door at either end; only one will be able to be opened, though it's random which one.
- To the right will be a gated alcove with several dogs. The lever next to it is locked, and can't be picked, and the Syndicate underlings in the room only let them out on Elite.
- To the left is a storeroom full of crates. If you want the breakables bonus, you need to go this way.
- You can smash down or pick the strongroom doors, but if you want the optional bonus, you need to trigger a lever hidden in a barrel cask.
- After you finish quest do not recall, run back to main hallway and get your chest.
- Devious bonus: 4 monsters killed +7% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 49 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Chests: Two, however only one is possible to get
- One in the central room to the right (with the caged dogs) after killing the third money launderer
- One in the storeroom to the left after killing the third money launderer
- Collectables: None
- NPC rewards: +2 armors and shields, Binds (to Account) on Acquire, no minimum level. BTA items retain BTA status when used in Cannith Crafting instead of becoming BTC.
- Attack Dogs
- Syndicate Arcanists
- Syndicate Archers
- Syndicate Barbarians
- Syndicate Loremasters
- Syndicate Muscles
- Syndicate Prowlers
- Syndicate Spellsingers
- Syndicate Swiftblades