Blown to Bits
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Secrets of the Artificers|
Many of the Manfuactory's (sic) most deadly products are stored in this facility, waiting to be shipped to clients throughout Eberron.
|Blown to Bits|
|Takes place in:||Armament Storage Facility|
|Bestowed by:||Marcus d' Cannith|
|NPC contact:||Marcus d' Cannith|
|Quest acquired in:||House Cannith|
|Free to Play:||No|
The Lord of Blades is attempting to use the constructs inside the Cannith Manufactury to create a construct army.
Marcus d' Cannith wants you to go to the Armament Storage Facility inside the Cannith Manufactury and destroy the constructs in storage using Infused Demolitions Charges you will find inside.
- Demolish crates of corrupted Constructs
- Defeat the Bladesworn Paladins
- (Optional) Dismantle the corrupt Warforged titan +15% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat the Iron Fire Bomber +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Defeat the Hunter and Gatherer +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Disable, don't destroy, the Cannith Magefire Cannons (Disable 7) +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Disable all Cannith Magefire Cannons (Disable 4) +10% Bonus.
- (Optional) Blow up remaining crates of corrupt armament (Destroy 40) +10% Bonus.
- Magefire cannons (around 12); control boxes are on the walls near them
- On hard and elite difficulties barred gates will drop from the ceiling, temporary locking you in
Tips and Misc
- All enemies here are constructs. Be sure to bring your smiters! Bards with the Song of Making (fascinates constructs) are also extremely useful - plus then you can have fun blowing 'em up!
- There are several dialog options to lower the force field to access the Iron Fire Bomber optional (Data here):
- As the Iron Fire Bomber is an Iron Golem, Fire damage heals him. Do not use the Demolition Charges on him, as they do lots of fire damage and thus lots of healing to him. .
- The Iron Fire Bomber comes in a crate. You MUST destroy this for the second end chest. The safest way to do so is to cast Dimension Door, plant a charge, and then step through. If you save it for last, the optional chest will appear as soon as the charge explodes, shortly after you've arrived at the entrance. Then you can decide whether or not you want to take him on. Alternatively, a speedy character should be able to set the charge and get far enough away so that the golem doesn't aggro on him.
Use the demolition charges to blow up boxes that block your progress. Kill mobs. If you are sneaky, you can use charges to kill mobs (though on higher difficulties, mobs will barely notice). Be aware that you come out of stealth when the charge is set; however, if you plant the charge, you can restealth before moving away, and will have plenty of time to get to safety. You can either disable cannons, or just kill them (less exp). Disabled cannons switch sides and attack your enemies. The easier optional boss, Corrupt Titan, is in the NW room, along with a bunch of regular warforged artificers. When you approach, it will come to life and fight the warforged for several seconds before coming under their control, so be sure to hang back and let it do some of your work for you. The extreme challenge boss is in the NE room, alone. You need to remove the barrier and blow up the crate where he is hiding if you want to spawn an extra end chest (at the entrance) for blowing up all crates optional. You don't have to kill him.
- Aggression bonus: 66 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 94 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 106 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 6 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 8 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 11
- Conquest is tough to get, you'd likely have to destroy, not disable most of the cannons.
- Breakables destroyed by demolition charges don't count towards the total. or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- optional for killing the Iron Fire Bomber (Iron Golem, found in the NE room)
- 1 optional for killing the Corrupt Warforged Titan (found in the NW room)
- 1 optional for killing Hunter and Gatherer (Warforged, they don't always spawn, can spawn in multiple locations)
- 1 optional for destroying all the crates (found near the entrance, may contain Alchemist's Pendant)
- 1 at the end, near the entrance (may contain Alchemist's Pendant)
- Collectables: Four
- Pair of Bookshelves in the northeast room, in the western corners
- Pair of Cabinets in the northwest room, in the eastern corners
- NPC rewards: Standard, Select from 4, Up to ML:19
Named Chest Drop
- Fabricator's Bracers - Bracers: Cannith Combat Infusion, Incite +20%, , , Nearly Finished [ML18, BTA] (Iron Fire Bomber Chest)
- Alchemist's Pendant - Necklace: , Alchemical Conservation, Greater Elemental Energy, Nearly Finished [ML18, BTA] (End Chests, including the optional one for destroying all the crates
|Iron Fire Bomber DC|