Item:Silver Flame Nugget
From DDO wiki
(Redirected from Silver Flame Nugget)
 Silver Flame Nugget
- This quest requires access to any part of The Necropolis story arc. Talk to Jakob Izakanos in the Necropolis to acquire this quest and the Silver Flame Trinket.
- This is a 4-tier item that needs to be upgraded in certain altars at the end of each quest series.
 First Upgrade
 Second Upgrade
 Third Upgrade
 Final Upgrade
- Aegis of Flame - +5 Large Shield: Mithral, Silver Flame (increases maximum hit dice of turn undead by 6), Spikes
- Bastion of Fealty - +5 Full plate (Max dex bonus 2): Spell Resistance (22), Nightshield
- Beacon of Tira - Helm: Radiance +72, Devotion +72, Combustion +72
- Chain of Conviction - +5 Chainmail: Mithral, Spell Resistance (22), Nightshield
- Cloth of the Faithful - Robe: Wizardry VI, Spell Resistance (22), Nightshield
- Docent of the Flames - +5 Docent: Reinforced Plating +1 (inherent ac bonus), Spell Resistance (22), Nightshield
- If you have any upgraded version of the Silver Flame Nugget (amulet, pendant or talisman) in your bags when talking to Pok Tranh and accepting the Emerald Claw Nugget from Pok Tranh, the action will delete the Silver Flame Nugget and replace it with an un-upgraded Emerald Claw Nugget. You can work around this by storing your upgraded item (amulet, pendant or talisman) in your bank, pick up the Silver Flame Nugget, and then interchange between them by keeping one in the bank at all times. Alternatively, never speak to Pok Tranh, as you will not need a different version of the Silver Flame Nugget unless you upgrade the Tier 3 version to Tier 4.