|Litany of The Dead Part 3 is a story arc given out in The Necropolis. The story arc consists of five main quests.
 Litany of The Dead Part 3
 Quests by Favor
- Emerald Claw Nugget can be upgraded up to three times in The Cursed Crypt altar to become an Emerald Claw Talisman.
- Silver Flame Nugget can be upgraded up to three times in The Cursed Crypt altar to become a Silver Flame Talisman.
 Scarab Collectibles
Scarabs are acquired in the end chest of each quest. Combine the following in the Stone of Change: Blighted Scarab, Cursed Scarab, Forbidden Scarab, Tormented Scarab and Unhallowed Scarab. This will make an Eerie Scarab Powder that needs to be turned in to Squire Rale in the Necropolis for any one of the following:
- Benign Breath - Trinket: Magi, Universal Spell Power (+20 universal spell power)
- Dalorent's Seal - +4 Large Shield: Purple Augment SlotRed AugmentsBlue AugmentsColorless Augments, Sacred, Devotion +60Devotion +60: Provides a +60 Equipment bonus to wearer's Positive (Healing) Spell Power., Radiance +60Radiance +60: Provides a +60 Equipment bonus to wearer's Light and Alignment Spell Power., Lesser TurningLesser Turning: Increases total number of Turn Undead uses by 2 once wielder rests.
- Ghostbane Longbow - +3 Longbow: Ghost Touch, Undead BaneUndead Bane: A bane weapon excels at attacking one type or subtype of creature. Against Undead, this weapon's effective enhancement bonus is +2 better than it's normal enhancement bonus. It deals an extra 2d6 points of damage against the foe., Red Augment SlotRed AugmentsColorless Augments
- Kaelth's Touch - Trinket: Undead GuardUndead: This armor burns those Undead that attack the wearer, causing 3d8 Good damage on a successful melee attack., Faith (DR 5/evil)