From DDO wiki
(Redirected from Luminescent Dust)
This powder leaves faintly-glowing residue on your fingers. 1 Luminescent Dust is desired by Peta Flashpin in the Marketplace.
- Rare Pigment
- Catacomb bookshelves
- Market quest alchemy tables
- Partycrashers (hard difficulty or higher)
- Tomb of the Crimson Heart - This is a total dust factory. Don't waste your time anywhere else if you need dusts.
- Catacombs part1 - bookshelf in the west wing, behind third northern door
- Catacombs part3 - three bookshelves total, but these drop a lot of junk...
- (The Seal of Shan-To-Kor) part2 - alchemy table near entrance
- Redfang the Unruled Redfang - go in, pull switch and open the door, cabinet is at far end of the room
- The Enemy Within - some rooms in this quest have many alchemy tables which drops pigments 80% of time, not sure if it worth the effort of clearing mobs though
|Collector turn in||
|Stone of Change Eldritch Ritual ingredient||
|Cannith Crafting||Bound shard recipe||
|Unbound shard recipe||Dwarf Bane (Extra), Vermin Bane (Extra), Bashing (Extra), Accuracy (Extra), Conjuration Focus (Extra), Vertigo (Extra), Bludgeon Effect (Extra), Magical Beast Bane (miss) (Extra), Corrosion (Extra), Reconstruction (Extra)|