|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Tomb of the Sanguine Heart
|Requires access to adventure pack: Necropolis Part 1|
|Tomb of the Sanguine Heart|
|Heroic XP:||♣871 ♦1,556 ♥1,660 ♠1,764|
|Takes place in:||Tomb of the Sanguine Heart|
|NPC contact:||Raddha Cross|
|Quest acquired in:||The Necropolis|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
You must delve deep into the Tomb of the Sanguine Heart, find its guardian and slay it. Only then can the seal to the Bloody Crypt be broken.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay Henenu
- Slay the Vessels of the Faith to open the path to the mummy (Slay 3)
- (Optional) Slay Taskmaster Erastus (20% of base XP)
- (Optional) Slay Taskmaster Neriah (20% of base XP)
- (Optional) Cull Henenu's Risen Servitors (Slay 30) (20% of base XP)
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Multiple quest entrances (2)
- Contains the entrance to another instance (to Bloody Crypt Junction)
- Spider Venom trap, at first door leading into dungeon
- Sonic trap, at entrance to the western chamber of Taskmaster Erastus
- Fire trap, in hallway leading to eastern chamber of Taskmaster Neriah
- Sonic trap, next to Taskmaster Neriah's treasure chest
- Flame trap, at entrance to rest shrine south of Henenu
Tips and Misc
Resist Fire, Resist Acid and Resist Sonic are useful here. There are 3 Vessels of the Faith to slay in order to open the barrier leading to Henenu, one in each of the Taskmaster chambers, and the third in the central room just above the shrines.
- Aggression bonus: 55 monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 71 monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 88 monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Observance bonus: 2 secret doors discovered +8% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 8 breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 26 breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 32 breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Random item (Ruddy Scarab at end chest)
- NPC rewards: Random item
- Barrow Wight
- Corpse Glutton
- Death's Advocate
- Pestilent Huntsman
- Risen Servitor
- Scion of Wrath
- Vessel of the Faith