Tomb of the Sanguine Heart
From DDO wiki
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : The Necropolis, Part 1|
|Tomb of the Sanguine Heart|
|Takes place in:||Tomb of the Sanguine Heart|
|Bestowed by:||Raddha Cross|
|NPC contact:||Raddha Cross|
|Quest acquired in:||The Necropolis|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
You must delve deep into the Tomb of the Sanguine Heart, find its guardian and slay it. Only then can the seal to the Bloody Crypt be broken.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay Henenu
- Slay the Vessels of the Faith to open the path to the mummy (Slay 3)
- (Optional) Slay Taskmaster Erastus +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Slay Taskmaster Neriah +20% Bonus.
- (Optional) Cull Henenu's Risen Servitors (Slay 30) +25% Bonus.
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed)
- Multiple quest entrances (2)
- Contains the entrance to another instance (to Bloody Crypt Junction)
- Spider Venom trap, at first door leading into dungeon
- Sonic trap, at entrance to the western chamber of Taskmaster Erastus
- Fire trap, in hallway leading to eastern chamber of Taskmaster Neriah
- Sonic trap, next to Taskmaster Neriah's treasure chest
- Flame trap, at entrance to rest shrine south of Henenu
Tips and Misc
- Resist Fire, Resist Acid and Resist Sonic are useful here.
- There are 3 Vessels of the Faith (zombies) to slay in order to open the barrier leading to Henenu, one in each of the Taskmaster chambers, and the third in the central room just above the shrines.
- Aggression bonus: 55 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 71 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Conquest bonus: 88 or more monsters killed +25% Bonus.
- Tamper bonus: 3 or more traps disarmed +10% Bonus.
- Neutralization bonus: 4 or more traps disarmed +20% Bonus.
- Ingenious Debilitation bonus: 5 or more traps disarmed +30% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 20 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 26 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 32 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Random item (Ruddy Scarab at end chest)
- Collectables: 9
- Rubble in southern room
- Crude Altar in southern room
- 3 Moss in western water room
- 2 Rubble in southern secret alcove on W side
- 2 Adventurer's Packs in northern secret alcove on W side
- NPC rewards: Random item
|Taskmaster Erastus (view)||Dwarf||Dwarf|
|Taskmaster Neriah (view)||Dwarf||Dwarf|
|Barrow Wight (view)||Undead||Wight|
|Pestilent Huntsman (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Priest of the Sanguine Heart (NoPic)||Humanoid||Human|
|Risen Servitor (view)||Undead||Zombie|
|Scion of Wrath (view)||Humanoid||Human|
|Vessel of the Faith (view)||Undead||Zombie|