|Items | Crafting | Collectables | Quests | Challenges | Maps | Monsters | Places | Favor |
Races | Classes | Enhancements | Epic Destinies | Feats | Skills | Spells | Glossary
We are testing a new skin! Let us know what you think.
|Please log in to build a reputation and unlock more editing privileges, and then visit DDO wiki's IRC Chat if you need any help!or|
Tomb of the Burning Heart
|Requires access to adventure pack: Necropolis Part 1|
The martial strategists that built this tomb made it nigh impenetrable. Its legions serve as eternal guards, vigilant and deadly.
|Tomb of the Burning Heart|
|Heroic XP:||♣762 ♦1,360 ♥1,450 ♠1,540|
|Takes place in:||Tomb of the Burning Heart|
|Quest acquired in:||The Necropolis|
|Patron:||The Silver Flame|
|Free to Play:||No|
Skorn, a taciturn warforged in the service of the Emerald Claw, dispatched you to an ancient tomb in the hopes of killing its guardian.
Spoiler Warning: Information below this point can be considered spoiler material!
- Slay Bekenkhonsu
- Open the passage to Bekenkhonsu
- (Optional) Slay the Priest of the Burning Heart
- (Optional) Shatter the Burning Brigade
- (Optional) Slay Lieutenant Keating
- (Optional) Slay Captain Davion
What to Expect
- Traps (fixed, they don't require rogue skills to be disarmed)
- Multiple quest entrances (2)
- Spawning/respawning monsters
- Contains the entrance to another instance (to Bloody Crypt Junction)
- Requires extra player(s)/hireling(s) (mandatory: 4 pressure plates have to be stepped on simultaneously)
Multiple dart, disabled by ranged lever
Tips and Misc
- This is the shortest of the 4 tombs required to unlock The Bloody Crypt.
- As soon as you enter, the hallway will split in two directions with 2 pressure plates on each side.
- Four bodies standing simultaneously on top of them is required to progress further into the dungeon.
- Once the pressure plates are activated, the party is separated for the first half of the dungeon, and will be reunited near the central shrine switch rooms.
- From there the whole party will progress north through another skeletal archer gauntlet (however, this one has dart traps shooting down the path).
- After you clear this room, you will enter Bekenkhonsu's Tomb.
- Once Bekenkhonsu is killed, the quest is completed.
- There are 2 secret rooms on both paths, right after the large square rooms with many Skeleton archers. The entrances are inside the chambers where Wights swarm out. Inside the secret rooms, you may find Lieutenant Keating and Captain Davion.
- Chests: ?
- Altar x2, Backpack x2 - east and west secret rooms
- Sparkling Dust, Skull Fragment
- NPC rewards: Standard, Select from 4, ML:2