The Troglodytes' Get
Warning: The information on this page might be inaccurate due to a game update.
If you know any information on this page to be in error, please fix it by clicking thelink above.
Reason: Needs to have parameters updated due to changes in Quest.
|Requires access to : Three-Barrel Cove|
Legend claims that the pirate lord still haunts this tomb, eternally guarding his ill-gotten treasures. But Garl the Grey is dead, and you are alive...
|The Troglodytes' Get|
|Takes place in:||Garl's Tomb|
|Bestowed by:||Red Tom|
|NPC contact:||Red Tom|
|Quest acquired in:||Three-Barrel Cove|
|Patron:||The Free Agents|
|Free to Play:||No|
The tomb of Garl the Grey is behind a waterfall, along the cliffside road heading west out of camp. You must destroy all the troglodyte eggs within the tomb.
- Part 1 of the Garl's Tomb story arc.
- Destroy 25 eggs
- (Optional) Slay Chieftain Zaokh +10% Bonus.
Tips and Misc
- The troglodyte warlocks throw fireballs and like Slow and Touch of Idiocy, while the shamans like Melf's Acid Arrow, so Fire and Acid Resistances are helpful. Proof Against Poison is also helpful, between the trogs, the eggs, and the mushrooms.
- The eggs count towards your Breakables bonus.
- The first shrine is behind a locked door. (Lock DCs)
- You will not be able to open the underwater door to Grey Garl's treasure room yet.
- Chieftain Zaokh can be found at the bottom of the troglodyte's main den.
- Discreet bonus: 16 or less monsters killed +5% Bonus.
- Aggression bonus: 45 or more monsters killed +10% Bonus.
- Onslaught bonus: 59 or more monsters killed +15% Bonus.
- Mischief bonus: 25 or more breakables smashed +8% Bonus.
- Vandal bonus: 33 or more breakables smashed +10% Bonus.
- Ransack bonus: 40 or more breakables smashed +15% Bonus.
- Chests: Two
- One in the northern lobe of the first big room (with the stone bridge); a gate drops and the gargoyles awaken upon opening it
- One on the central platform in the final chamber
- Collectables: Four
- Mushroom behind the waterfall west of the gargoyle chest
- Rubble behind the stairs in the second large room (with the cistern)
- Mushroom on a ledge between two platforms of the middle level of the main den, on the north end
- Mushroom on a ledge between the two bridges across the upper level of the main den, on the west end
- NPC rewards: None; quest advanced to Old Grey Garl
|Chieftain Zaokh (view)||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Gargoyle (view)||Monstrous Humanoid||Gargoyle|
|Ochre Jelly (view)||Ooze||Ochre Jelly|
|Troglodyte Chief (view)||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Troglodyte Shaman (view)||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
|Troglodyte Warlock (NoPic)||Reptilian||Troglodyte|
The above was automatically compiled via DPL, 18:35:37 result from cache, age: 04:34:27 of max 1 day - if you think that's not up-to-date, (please, use sparingly, since it puts some additional load on the server)